Saturday 2 January 2016

Chicken Macaroni Salad Recipe / Family Home Cooking...cooking anyhow


Family Travelogue blogs

Family Home Cooking... cooking anyhow.



I like the Chicken Macaroni Salad.  I learned from the traditional preparations and added peaches, more cheese and strictly breast part for the chicken.
The salad is good for an appetizer.  But for me, it could be my meal for the whole day and I would not get sick of it.  Apparently, my favourite,  I have learned to prepare myself so I could eat this salad anytime I crave for it.





Chicken Macaroni Salad Recipe

400g of elbow macaroni
400g shredded cooked chicken breast (boiled with salt and pepper)
250g filled cheese
1 can of peach halves (sliced into small pieces)
1 can of pineapple (tidbits/ sliced into small pieces)
1 medium chopped onion or pickled relish
800ml mayonnaise (could be less as per your diet)
1 medium chopped carrots
pepper to taste

Bring water to a boil.  Add salt and 1 tsp of oil when it is about to boil.  Once the water is boiling, add the macaroni.  Stir continuously for about 6-8 minutes or until the pasta is firm to bite.

Drain the macaroni and place into large bowl.  Stir with mayonnaise.  Add the chicken, onions, carrots, cheese and pepper.  Mix well until combined.  Add the peaches and pineapple. Mix again until combined.

Chill and Serve


See also

Cooking Anyhow

Chili Prawns w Oregano









Check out the places we had visited in Asia


Japan trip 2014


Hong Kong



See also:
Family cycling


Minion Mart

Universal Studios Park Zones



Chopsuey



2016 River Hongbao 


The making of Harry Potter

Sound of Music
Movie Locations

Visit to Vienna,Austria

Family World Travels



3 comments:

  1. Incredible learning, do anybody mind only reference back to it Comprar aderezos para ensaladas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. Home Improvement

    ReplyDelete
  3. You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. Gardening Tools

    ReplyDelete